I can confirm that Openframe is working on Raspberry Pi 3B running latest Raspian Buster installed via Raspberry Pi Imager. The display I’m using is a “FUJITSU Display E24-9 TOUCH”.
I’ve recognised the “Getting started” guide of the Openframe docs is still not entirely up to date. Will make those smaller changes later. [EDIT: Done!]
I’ve installed from the current master branch using a modified install script:
bash -c "$(curl https://gist.githubusercontent.com/jvolker/7be85a005b98fbd40b793d13b7250a44/raw/)"
- Rotating screen following the steps of the first post and using the first option of the third post: Rotate USB touch screen Pi 4 / Raspbian Buster
- Multitouch using this website: http://scripty2.com/demos/touch/touchspector/ got 5 touch points working
- Downloading faulty artworks crash Openframe. I’ve reported it here: https://github.com/OpenframeProject/Openframe/issues/76
- openframe-vlc works but doesn’t respect the rotated screen as reported here before: https://github.com/jvolker/Openframe-VLC/issues/1#issuecomment-546372777
- Cancelling autoboot using
nnot always working. Maybe you have to press it quite late? We should make this fool-proof. Perhaps being more precise in the docs?